The industry standard since 1970, Folstaf wading staff provides extreme ‘third leg’ support for anglers in rivers and streams.
- ¾” aircraft grade aluminum tubing
- Opens instantly with one hand
- Swage & flare joints for extreme stability
- Cannot collapse
- Heavy duty double shock cord
- Non-slip flotation cork grip
- Tough nylon lanyard with keeper bead
- Carbide safety tip bites rock
- Belt holster included
- Comes in 41”, 50” and 59” lengths
- Lightweight, under 16 oz
- Folds to 10”
- Classic cork grip
- Made in NY, USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Rubber cap for metal tip sold separately
All Folstafs fold up to 9” long and come with a black leather holster for your belt. They also have a tether cord with a keeper bead so you can attach them to your waders. Each staff features a cork handle that allows it to float if dropped in the stream and a carbide tip for a sure bite on slippery rocks. A double shock cord system combined with a unique swage and flare joint design makes the Folstaf unfold instantly. All Models are ¾” in diameter.
Choosing Staff Height
The height of your staff depends largely on preference. Some people may prefer their staff to be a little taller and some may prefer a shorter position. We suggest using a tape measure to measure from the floor up to the height of the associated staff length and choose according to your hand position preference.