FREE Shipping on Orders Over $200 in the continental US - Orders Ship Out Via UPS within 2 Business Days
International Orders: Please call Miss Mayfly/Chota at 1-888-204-9227 to place international orders.
Our Breathable Chest Wader provides an exceptional and flattering fit for women of all shapes and sizes while optimizing performance with extreme comfort, ease of movement and durability. The medium weight fabric is suitable for year-round weather conditions with appropriate under layers.
- Convertible Chest to Waist, Lightweight Comfort Suspender System
- Fleece Lined Hand Warmer
- One Hidden Inside Zippered Pocket
- One Outer Waterproof Zippered Pocket, With Key Clip
- Contoured Quick Release Buckles
- Elastic Safety Belt
- Adjustable Bust Drawstring
- Gravel Guards
- Plush Neoprene Booties
- Double Layering In the Lower Legs with Air Venting.
- Slim: Good for slender or thin, to slightly athletic body types. (Small-Medium)
- Curvy: Good for athletic/muscular shapes, curvier or hourglass shapes who have a fuller bust/waist/hip, or shapes that carry a little extra weight. The Curvy is also a good choice for slim bodies who wear thick winter layers. (Large-XLarge)
- Full: Good for those who fall on the smaller side of plus sizes such as XXL/2X. The full is also good for Curvy women who need extra room for thick winter layers.
- Plus: This is a fuller plus size range and fits those who wear a 3X or 4X.
- Supreme: The Supreme is for those who need a little extra room than the plus sizes provide and can fit up to 63" Hip. The Supreme has a mid-range bootie size fitting an 8-10 shoe and a mid-range height so that both petite and taller women can wear it. The Supreme is also good for Plus-sized women who need room for thick winter layers.
Shipping cost for orders between $0-$39.99 is $4.99$0-$39.99 is $4.99
Shipping cost for orders between $40- $149.99 is $9.99 $150- up is $14.99.
Shipping will be free ON orders over $200 for the Month of September, in the continental US.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The wording can be changed as necessary, as long as it communicates that the chemical in question is known to the state to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.