Revivex Pro Cleaner makes it easy to wash technical jackets, ski pants, tents and sleeping bags. The gentle formula is designed to clean breathable-waterproof products, synthetic insulation, and synthetic fabrics safely and effectively. Unlike regular laundry detergent, this specialized liquid cleaner leaves no residue behind and aids the water repellency by removing dirt and oils. Use this cleaner to maintain breathability, and as the first step before using Revivex water repellents. When outdoor gear starts to look filthy, make it look and perform like new again with Revivex Pro Cleaner.
- Gentle Cleaner – Water-based formula is effective yet safe for cleaning outdoor gear including insulation and breathable-waterproof products
- Fragrance-Free – No added fragrances, softeners or optical brighteners means high-tech gear is simply washed
- Maximizes Breathability – Keep skiwear, rainwear and waterproof-breathable garments clean and performing at its best
- Multipurpose – Refresh all types of synthetic outerwear including gloves, fleece and soft-shell garments
- Concentrated – Save time and money with just one 10 fl oz pouch that cleans up to 20 jackets or 5 sleeping bags
- Size: 10 fl oz
- Applications: spot clean, hand wash, or machine wash
- For Use On: synthetic insulation, nylon, eVent, NeoShell and GORE-TEX fabric
- Uses: 20 jackets or 5 sleeping bags
- Biodegradable: yes
- Fragrance-Free: yes
- HE Compatible: yes
- Freeze-Thaw Stable: yes
- Made in USA
- See Ingredients
How to Clean Waders Using Revivex R Pro Cleaner
Use Revivex Pro Cleaner to remove stains from all types of fabric and rubberized waders. Unlike home detergents, it won’t clog the pores of waterproof breathable waders, nor will it leave behind residues which can impact water repellency. By removing grime, it actually helps factory waterproof coatings work better.
Step 1: Fill a sink, bathtub or large container with enough warm or cold water to submerge item.
Step 2: Shake bottle before use. Spot clean heavily soiled areas.
Step 3: Add 1/2 oz (3 inner capfuls) Revivex Pro Cleaner and stir.
Step 4: Submerge item in tub, knead briefly to saturate all areas. Soak item for 10 minutes.
Step 5: Wash item by gently kneading all areas to remove dirt and stains.
Step 6: Rinse until water runs clear.
DRYING: Follow garment manufacturer’s drying directions. If directions are unavailable, hang waders inside-out to dry interior, then reverse to dry outside. Allow to dry thoroughly before use or storage.
STORAGE: Cap bottle tightly and store in a cool, dry place.
Shipping cost for orders between $0-$39.99 is $4.99$0-$39.99 is $4.99
Shipping cost for orders between $40- $149.99 is $9.99
SHipping Cost for orders from $150- up is $14.99.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The wording can be changed as necessary, as long as it communicates that the chemical in question is known to the state to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.