Reach for Tenacious Tape whenever a tear or rip happens. Quickly fix tents, ski pants or puffy coats with this strong, weatherproof tape that comes as a clear strip or roll and a variety of colors. Backed by an ultra-aggressive adhesive, it won’t peel off when applied to technical fabrics including nylon and vinyl. Instantly make a repair patch to mend a tent or hammock. You can even use it as vinyl repair tape. Available in various colors, the nylon fabric tapes offer a barely noticeable solution that stays put no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Once applied, wait 24 hours and it becomes machine washable. Select from a full line of tough tapes to repair outdoor gear including tarps and awnings. This repair tape is available in various colors as 3”x20” strips or 1.5”x60” roll (clear only). Whatever needs a quick fix Tenacious Tape will handle it – allowing you to stay outside longer.
- Peel & Stick – No sewing skills or heat required; simply remove backing and apply to surface with pressure; after 24 hours it’s washable
- Washable – Fabric tape is sealed with a waterproof coating and won’t peel off during a wash or a storm
- Durable – Ultra-strong adhesive permanently bonds to outdoor fabrics and materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber and plastic
- Compatible – Make barely noticeable repairs to rips and tears with the nylon variety that comes in black, yellow, red and sage green
- Multipurpose – Sticks to almost any surface to repair camping gear including tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, backpacks and more
- 1 ½’’ x 60’’ roll (5 feet of tape)
- Utilizes PVC fabric
- Ultra-agressive adhesive can be applied with finger pressure
- Tape can be moved or repositioned within 24 hours without leaving behind a sticky residue
- Sticks to almost any surface
- Can be used on silnylon for a temporary emergency field repair
- Optimal operating temperature for initial adhesion = 50~104°F (10~40ºC)
- Machine washable
- Begin by cleaning the repair area with isopropyl alcohol to remove any dirt or body oils which may prevent a good bond. Trim any loose threads.
- Cut out a patch with rounded corners that will overlap the repair area by at least 1/2'' in all directions.
- Apply the Tenacious Tape patch over the rip, tear or hole.
- Smooth out any bubbles and ensure the edges lay flat. The adhesive will reach full strength after 24 hours.
- For large holes, repeat the above steps on the opposite side of the fabric.
WHAT DOES IT STICK TO
Tenacious Tape is best applied to the following fabric types:
- Bicast Leather (PU Leather)
- Non-Oiled Leather
- Vinyl Plastic (PVC)
- EVA Plastic
- PET Plastic
- OPP Plastic
Shipping cost for orders between $0-$39.99 is $4.99$0-$39.99 is $4.99
Shipping cost for orders between $40- $149.99 is $9.99
SHipping Cost for orders from $150- up is $14.99.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. The wording can be changed as necessary, as long as it communicates that the chemical in question is known to the state to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.