Getting the perfect fitting waders is important for your comfort and the longevity of the wader. We will take you to step-by-step through the process of choosing the right size wader for your body and activities.
- Slim: Fits slender or thin, to slightly athletic body types.
- Curvy: Fits athletic/muscular shapes, curvier or hourglass shapes who have a fuller bust/waist/hip, or shapes that carry a little extra weight. The Curvy is also a good choice for slim bodies who wear thick winter layers.
- Full: Good for those who fall on the smaller side of plus sizes. The full is also good for Curvy women who need extra room for thick winter layers.
- Plus: This is a fuller plus size range.
- Supreme: The Supreme is for those who need a little extra room than the plus sizes provide and can fit up to 63" Hip. The Supreme has a mid-range bootie size fitting an 8-10 shoe and a mid-range height so that both petite and taller women can wear it. The Supreme is also beneficial for Plus-sized women who need room for thick winter layers.